- “NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College” has been formed recently after it was permitted provisionally from Dibrugarh University on dated – 03/08/2018.
- The main Objectives to form NSS Unit of Sissiborgaon College is to arousing social consciousness of the youth students with an overall objectives of personality development of the students through community services.
- From the session 2019-20, for the formation of active members of NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College issued form for students, who wanted to be active member of the Unit.
- From the date of inception Of NSS Unit, Sissiborgaon College the following Programme has been going on –
Programme : 1
Today, dated on 26/03/19 Tuesday an Orientation programme is Organized by the Programme Officer of NSS Unit, Sissiborgaon College for the newly formed NSS Unit of Sissiborgaon College. In the programme Mr. Raju Pegu, Assistant Professor of Silapathar College cum the Nodal Teacher of Dhemaji District is present and delivered a valuable lecture on NSS Unit Volunteers of Sissiborgaon College. He expressed mainly the objectives of NSS and the procedure in doing social work of different communities by the NSS Volunteers. In the programme many of the professors as well as the students of Sissiborgaon College were present. Mr. Kukheswar Borah Principal (I/C), Pulin Kr. Gogoi (Programme Officer),Ditul Lahan (Vice Principal), Dibyajyoti Bhuyan, Tarulata Bhuyan, Arunima Bhuyan, Juganta Saikia, Manik Saikia, Nava Kumar Saikia, Dr. Manju Chutia, Uttam Kumar Chutia etc. Assistant Professors are present and Cooperated the Programme.
A few snapshots of the programme are shown Herewith –
Programme : 2
On the Occasion of “World Environment Day” a plantation programme is taken in the entrance road of Sissiborgaon College by the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College, today on dated 05/06/2019 at 9.30 am. Programme Officer, Pulin Kr. Gogoi, Principal (I/C) Mr. Kukheswar Borah, Vice Principal Mr. Ditul Lahan including many Asst. Prof. of Sissiborgaon college were present in the programme. Also Mr. Purna Chandra Chutia, President Governing Body, Mr. Lakhyajyoti Bhuyan, a social worker of Sissiborgaon area and the Counselor (Sissiborgaon Anchalik Panchyat member) Mrs. Rani Gogoi were present, who inaugurated the programme by planting Krishnasura Sapling tree. 17 NSS Volunteers, both male & Female were present in this programme.
A few snapshots of the programme are shown below –
Programme : 3
“5th INTERNATIOMAL YOGA DIVAS
On the Occasion of “5th INTERNATIOMAL YOGA DIVAS”, a yoga programme has been Observed in the College Indoor Stadium by the NSS Unit & IQAC Sissiborgaon College, today on dated 21/06/2019 at 8.00 am. In the programme, Principal (I/C) of the College, Mr. Kukheswar Borah, Vice Principal Mr. Ditul Lahan, IQAC Coordinator Mr. Naba Saikia, Pulin Kr. Gogoi (Programme officer) were present. 49 Volunteers as well as students of the college were present and actively participated different yoga Achan. For this YOGA Programme, we invited the Yoga expert Mr. Pulen Das, Secretary – Patanjali YOGA Committee, Dhemaji District, Ranjan Chutia, Advisor of patanjali yoga committee Dhemaji and Mr. Bhupen Gogoi, associate professor of Moridhal college. They have taught practically different yoga Achan for beneficial of the health of students who participate the programme.
A few snapshots of the programme are shown below –
Programme : 4
On 15th August/2019 at 9.30 a.m. NSS Unit SissiBorgaon College have organized and implemented “Swachhta Pakhwada” Programme at college premise. We have specially cleared, the College entrance road, College Urinal and the play ground. In this programme,Programme Officer, Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi, Mr. Kukheswar Borah, Principal(I/C), GB President Purna Chandra Chutia ,Vice Prin. Ditul Lahan and many Professors were Present and cooperated the programme. Total 22nos. NSS Volunteers were participated in this programme. Among this Male Volunteers were 09 and Female Volunteers were 13. Some snapshots related to this programme are Given herewith.
Male Vol. – 09 Female Vol. – 13 Total = 22 (Volunteers)
Programme – 5
Our nation’s father Mahatma Gandhi dreamt of an India which was not only free but also clean and developed. Today dated on 02-10-2019, Wednesday a programme is held on “Sawcchta Hi Seva” in Sissiborgaon College. Leading by the NSS Programme Officer of the college & all the volunteers of NSS Unit, Sissiborgaon College undertook shramdaan by collecting plastic waste from and around the College campus and ensured its proper disposal with the support of the local administration. Vice Principal Mr. Ditul Lahan encouraged the students to use cloth or jute bags while going out shopping and use metal or earthen glass for drinking water in outside. On the other hand ex Principal (I/C) Mr. Kukheswar Borah drew students attention to the hazardous effects of single use plastic on the environment, the health of animals and aquatic life. They urged all students to rid their house, work spaces from single use plastic. total 29 numbers of NSS Volunteers were participate in this programme.
A few snapshots of the programme are enclosed herewith.
On the Occasion of “World Environment Day” a plantation programme is taken in the College premise of Sissiborgaon College by the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College, today on dated 05/06/2020 at 10.30 am. By maintaining of social distance. Principal (I/C) Mr. Bhaskar Chutia, Assistant Professor Dr. Monju Chutia, Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi (Programme Officer) Mr. Manik Saikia, Mr. Rajesh Pait, Mr.Kukheswar Borah and Mr. Anup Chutia were present in the programme. Mr. Bhaskar Chutia, Principal (I/C) inaugurated the programme by planting a Krishnasura Sapling tree. 13 nos. of active NSS Volunteers both male and female were present and planted a sapling in this programme.
A few snapshots of the programme are shown below –
Programme : 7
Awareness of Corona Virus
A masks distribution programme was organized by the NSS Unit volunteers of Sissiborgaon College for the awareness of Corona Virus on dated 07/12/2020. About 12 nos. of volunteers (both male & female) participated in this programme and they distributed masks among the colleague students as well as the teaching and non teaching staff of the College. A few snapshots of the programme are shown below
Programme : 8
At the Adopted village. No-2 Sumoni (Kerekoni) Gaon
Today On dated 26/12/2020, Saturday, a Socio-Economic Survey has been organized by the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College at the Adopted Village, Name, No.–2 Sumoni Gaon. Twenty six (26) numbers of NSS Volunteers both Male and Female have been involved in this programme for data collection through a questioner provided by the Programme Officer of the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College. In this Programme five Faculty Members – Mr. Kukheswar Borah, Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi (P.O), Mr. Juganta Saikia, Mr. Rajesh Pait and Dr. Monju Chutia of Sissiborgaon College accompanied as a Guide for different 4 Groups of NSS Volunteers for data collection.
After the completion of the Socio-Economic Survey at the adopted Village, the different 4 groups of NSS Volunteers have submitted their socio-economic Report to the programme Officer of Sissiborgaon College.
THE REPORT OF THE
SOCIO-ECONOMIC SURVEY AT ADOPTED VILLAGE
(No – 2, Sumoni Gaon)
On dated 26/12/20, Saturday, We the NSS Unit, Sissiborgaon College organized a Socio – Economic Survey at the “Adopted Village” (No – 2 Sumoni Gaon). The Village is about 8 k. m. away from the Sissiborgaon College & it is a very remote village of Sissiborgaon Area.
The main aim of the Socio-Economic survey was to find out the Socio-Economic condition of the Village people and aware about the main problems of the Villagers and also Recognized the activities taking for future.
On that day, 26 Volunteers Participated under the guidance of 5 faculty members (Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi (P.O.) Mr. Kukheswar Borah (Coordinator, IQAC), Mr. Juganta Saikia, Mr. Rajesh Pait, Dr. Monju Chutia) in the Programme, we divided them into 4 groups among them and with a certain questioner Collected required information from the Villagers.
The following Findings we had found from the Socio-Economic Survey of the Adopted Village. –
- There is a Naamghar, an Anganbadi Centre & a Venture L.P. School.
- All the villagers are Other Backward Class. (OBC)
- There are 65 householders in the Village. Total Population is 325.
- Most of the Head of the Householders are illiterate (69%) but the family members are literate. The Village has a literacy rate of 69% & illiteracy rate is 31%.
- The main Livelihood of the villagers is Cultivation and 3 house hold has earned their livelihood on the basis of daily Labor.
- 4 householders have Small Shopkeeper.
- Only one person is an L.P. teacher but, his Post is not provincialised. Only Govt. employee is the Anganbadi Helper, Where we have gathered on that Day.
- From the surveys data we have found that the medical team visited the Village only one time for a year. For medical purpose the Villagers goes to Sissibor Gaon (Block)PHC, Which is 15 km. distance from the Village.
- All the householders’ house of the Village is mud houses (Kesha Ghar), Some house roof is Tin pâté but the House floor is Kesha.
- Hospital is also a huge problem. There is no Sub-Health Centre nearby. If People suffer sick then they have to go town for Doctor.
The Main Problems finding of the Villagers are –
- Lake of whole year Usable Puka Road.
- Lake of Proper drinking water & Sanitary Latin and Bath room.
- As a remote Village of Sissiborgaon Area, there is an essential A Sub-Health Centre for the Villagers.
- There is also a Men-Elephant Conflict, especially the Winter Season. Sometimes Elephant Destroy Men’s House & Crop Storage.
- Hospital emergency: This is also of the big issue. The issue of life & death. In case of small health issue they can go to nearby place but what if there is any emergency like heart attack or something. There is no ambulance service too.
From the Data collection of the Socio-Economic Survey by the Volunteers of Sissiborgaon College Unit, we have to say that each person of the villager is Economically, Physically and Mentally Poor. They are totally depending on Agricultural Product. As a whole the village people have pathetic condition on Socio-Economically.
Pulin Kr. Gogoi
Programme Officer, NSS Unit
Sissiborgaon College. Dhemaji.
Programme : 9
On dated 05/02/2021, Friday, a Cleanliness programme was organized by the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College at the Community Hall and the College Campus. Twenty nine (29) numbers of NSS Volunteers both Male and Female were involved in this programme. In this Programme seven Faculty Members – Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi (P.O), Mr. Nava Kumar Saikia (IQAC Coordinator), Mr. Juganta Saikia, Mr. Manik Saikia, Mr. Rajesh Pait, Dr. Monju Chutia and Mrs. Bornali Chutia of Sissiborgaon College were Cooperated. For the memory of the cleanliness programme, we have kept some snapshots which are as follows.
“International Women Day”
On dated 08/03/2021, Monday, “International Women Day” have celebrated in our College by the “Women Cell” and in Collaboration with “NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College”. On this day, Mrs. Tarulata Bhuyan , Assistant Professor, Deptt. Of Economics have Anchoring the meeting. In this meeting, Resource Persons, Mrs. Ranima Gogoi, (Member of Anchalic Panchyate, Sissiborgaon), Retired Headmistress, Mrs. Puneswari Saikia, (Sissiborgaon Girls High School), Mr. Kukheswar Borah (HoD, Pol. Science) Mr. Bhaskar Chutia, (DDO), Mr. Nayanmoni Mohanta, (Asstt. Prof. Assamese) has deliberated their valuable Speech on the importance of Women Day. Also different Faculty Members of Sissiborgaon College, Name – Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi, (P.O. NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College), Rajesh Pait, Juganta Saikia, Manik Saikia, Arunima Bhuyan, Bornali Bhuyan, Dr. Monju Chutia and Juri Doley has present in this meeting. 26 nos. of volunteers attended in this programme.
Programme : 11
On dated 03/05/2021, Friday, an awareness programme on “CORONA VIRUS” was organized by the “NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College” (in Collaboration with “Women Cell” Sissiborgaon College) at the Sissiborgaon Main Area (Town area). By maintaining Covid Protocol, Twelve (12) numbers of NSS Volunteers both Male and Female were involved in this programme. They distributed Masks, Sanitizers among the people and also made the people aware about the necessity of taking Vaccine, Using mask, maintaining Physical distance, cleaning hands with shop etc. In this Programme Ten Faculty Members – Mr. Bhaskar Chutia (DDO), Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi (P.O), Mr. Kukheswar Borah, Mr. Juganta Saikia, Mrs. Debajyoti Bhuyan, Mr. Rajesh Pait, Dr. Monju Chutia and Mrs. Tarulata Bhuyan, Mr. Hemonta Bhuyan, Mr. Jaganath Chutia of Sissiborgaon College Cooperated. For the memory of the cleanliness programme, we have kept some snapshots which are as follows.
Programme : 12
“World Environment Day” 2021
On the Occasion of “World Environment Day” 2021 a plantation programme is taken in the College Entrance Road and College Premise by the NSS Unit & Eco Club of Sissiborgaon College, today on dated 05/06/2021 at 10.30 am. By maintaining social distance, 8 (eight) Volunteers both male and female are participate in this programme. Mr. Bhaskar Chutia (DDO), Assistant Professor Dr. Monju Chutia, Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi (Programme Officer) Mr. Rajesh Pait, Mr. Kukheswar Borah and Mr. Juganta Saikia were present and cooperated in the programme.
A few snapshots of the programme are shown below
- NSS PROGRAMME – 13:
- On the occasion of “7th INTERNATIONAL DAY OF YOGA (IDY), 2021” a yoga programme has been observed in the college Indoor Stadium by the NSS Unit & IQAC Sissiborgaon College and Collaborated with the Sissiborgaon Yoga Meditation Centre, today on dated 21/06/2021 at 7.00 a.m. in the morning. In the programme, Principal of the College Mr. Bhaskar Chutia (I/C) inaugurated the programme. Programme officer (NSS) Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi have explained about the importance of Yoga Day. 14th NSS Volunteers both male and female has participated in this programme. For this Yoga Programme we invited the Yoga expert Miss Kalpana Buragohain, the head of Sissiborgaon Yoga Meditation Centre have taught Practically different Yoga Achan for beneficial of the health of students who participate the Programme. Feculty Members Mr. Manik Saikia, Mr. Rajesh Pait & Dr. Monju Chutia has present in this Yoga Programme.
- A few snapshots of the Programme are kept in our NSS Activities Register for future Records.
- NSS Programme – 14:
- On dated 24th September/2022 Friday, we the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College have observed the NSS Foundation Day in the College Hall. In this Programme, Programme Officer Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi have deliberated about the importance of NSS Foundation Day in his speech and also explained about the history of NSS Foundation Day, Objectives of NSS, Regular activities and Special Camping of NSS. Mr. Purna Ch. Chutia, President G.B. of Sissiborgaon College have deliberated a motivational speech to the Students present in the meeting.
- In this Foundation Day, Mr. Bhaskar Chutia (Principal I/C), Mr. Kukheswar Borah, Mr. Manik Saikia, Mrs. Debajyoti Bhuyan, Mrs. Tarulata Bhuyan, Dr. Monju Chutia etc. faculty members of Sissiborgaon College have participated and Cooperated actively on the Foundation Day.
- A Few Snapshots have kept in the NSS Activities Register For future Record.
“Observation of the NSS Foundation Day” On Dated – 24th September/2022.
Snapshots Related to NSS Volunteers who have Selected from Sissiborgaon College NSS Unit for attending NSS Pre-Republic selection Camp Dibrugarh University, August/2021.
- NSS PROGRAMME – 15:
- On Dated 09/10/2021 Saturday, We the NSS Unit, Sissiborgaon College have observed a felicitation Programme which is a part of “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” (75 years of Independence). In this programme 11 numbers of Vollunteers have participated and they have interacted and felicitated two respectable senior most citizen in Sissiborgaon area. They are Mouzadar Lakhidhar Bora Deori and Dharma kanta Mohonta, an administrator of Katha Sattra. In this Programme, Bhaskar Chutia (Principal I/C cum DDO) and Programme Officer Mr. Puin Kr. Gogoi guided the Programme.
- A few snapshots are kept for the memory of NSS Activities.
“Felicitation Programme” On Dated – 09/10/2021.
- NSS Programme – 16 & 17:
- On Occasion of “AZADI KA AMRIT MAHOTSAV” a Programme of Clean India Campaign have executed by the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College Between 1st October to 31st October 2021. Under this Programme , We the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College have executed two Clean India Drive Programme. One is executed On dated 22/10/2021, Friday on the College Entrance Road and adjacent area of College boundary. In this Programme 19 Volunteers, both Male and Female have participated and they have Collected 5 bags of Plastic Wastages and kept the area Clean. Most of the Assistant Professor of the College have present and actively participated and cooperate the Programme.
- Another Programme is Executed at Bogibill on Dated – 27/10/21, Jointly By 5 Colleges Namely – Sissiborgaon College, Silapathar College, Silapathar Science College, Silapathar Town College And Simen chapori Collage . In this Programme 14th Volunteers From Sissiborgaon College have Participated. We the 5 College NSS Volunteers have Cleaned a vast area of Bogibill Area. And the NSS Volunteers Sissiborgaon College Unit have Collected 2 bags of Plastic Wastages at Bogibill Area.
“Clean India Campaign” dated 22/10/2021.
“Clean India Campaign” dated 27/10/2021.
NSS Volunteers helping hand to the Japaness Encephalitis team held in our College, On dated 26/10/2021. Three Volunteers involved in the programme held in our college.
- Programme – 18:
- A Cleanliness Programme is executed on the Occasion of Freshmen Social as first Programme of the schedule of the day ,on dated 18/11/2021, at 7.30 a.m. in the morning. Eight (8 Numbers) Numbers of NSS Volunteers are present in this Programme.
- A few snapshots are kept in our NSS Activities Register for future records.
- Proggramme -19:
- A Cleanliness Programme is executed on the Occasion of College Week as first programme of the schedule of the day, on dated 10/01/2022, at 7.30 a.m. in the morning. Eight (6 Numbers) Numbers of NSS Volunteers are present in this Programme.
- A few snapshots are kept in our NSS Activities Register for future records.
- Programme – 20:
- On dated 17/12/21, Friday, a Orientation Programme is Organized for the newly enrolled NSS Volunteers of Sissiborgaon College Unit. On this Day Mr. Raju Pagu, Assistant Professor Dept. of English, Silapather College has delivered his Speech as Resource Person. Principal (I/C) Mr. Bhaskar Chutia has Presided the Programme. On the Programme almost 73 Volunteers of the College has attended the Programme. In this Programme , G.B. President honorable Purna Chutia Sir, Inaugurated the Programme By Lighting a candle. Most of the Faculty members – Ditul Lahon (Vice Principal), Mr. Kukheswar Borah (Coordinator, IQAC), Pulin Kr. Gogoi (Programme Officer, NSS), Manik Sikia, Nava kr. Saikia, Mrs. Debajyoti Bhuyan, Mrs. Tarulata Bhuyan, Juganta Saikia, Hemonta Bhuyan, Uttam Kr. Chutia, Mrs. Arunima Bhuyan, Dr. Monju Chutia, Rajesh Pait, Bonomali Mohonta etc. has present the Programme. At the end of the Programme Dr. Monju Chutia has told Votes of thanks.
- A few snapshot are kept of the Programme in our Activities Register for future Records.
- NSS Programme – 21:
- On the Occasion of “National Girl Child Day” Which was observed as a part of “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” a felicitation Programme have organized by the “NSS Unit” and “Women Cell” of Sissiborgaon College on dated 24/01/2022, Monday at 11.20 a.m. in the morning. The Programme has collaborated by the IQAC & Student Union of Sissiborgaon College. Mr. Bhaskar Chutia (Principal I/C) have presided the Programme and G.B. President Mr. Purna Ch. Chutia has delivered his inspirable, motivational speech to the students present in the programme.
- On this Programme, three Girls have felicitated on their different performance/Excellencies. The name of the Girls’ is – Miss Puja Das (Art & Cultural performance), Miss Amiya Chutia (Athletics Performance) and Miss Ponkhi Chutia (Literacy performance) respectively. 53 numbers of NSS Volunteers both male and female were present in the Programme. Many faculty members including office staff of the College has present in the Programme. Mr. Ditul Lahon (Vice Principal), Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi (Programme Officer, NSS), Debojyoti Bhuyan, (President, Women Cell) Tarulata Bhuyan (Secretary, Women Cell), Dr. Monju Chutia, Demmy Chutia, Jury Doley, Arunima Bhuyan, Manik Saikia, Krishna Bhuyan, Jagannath Chutia, Rajesh Pait, etc. faculty members have present and cooperated the programme. Also Miss Bhuksita Bhuyan (Library Assistant) Miss Sirajun Begam (Library Bearer), Miss Ilu Chetia (Office Staff) was present on the occasion.
- Some snapshots are kept in the Activity Register of NSS as document for future.
- NSS Program me – 22:
- Today on dated 08/03/2022, Tuesday, We the Sissiborgaon College have Observed the “International Women’s Day” at the adopted Village (2 No. Sumoni Gaon). The “NSS Unit” & “Women Cell” of Sissiborgaon College Jointly Organized the Programme & Department of Economics and Political Science have collaborated it. In this Programme, a theme on “Education, Health & Hygiene” we have been aware of the Village women. 12 active NSS Volunteers both Male (-01) & Female – (11) have participated the programme. Senior Faculty members Mr. Ditul Lahan, Mr. Kukheswar Borah, Mrs. Debojyoti Bhuyan (President, Women Cell) Mrs. Tarulata Bhuyan (Secretary, Women Cell), Pulin Kr. Gogoi (Programme Officer, NSS), Mr. Juganta Saikia, Mr. Rajesh Pait have present and delivered their speech on the topic. Besides, the Volunteers of NSS have Participated a programme, arranged by Block Development Office, Sissiborgaon.
- A few snapshots have kept in our NSS Activities Register for future records.
NSS Volunteer Miss Ponkhi Chutia felicities Dr. Devid Kardong Sir, The Co-coordinator Of NSS Cell Dibrugarh University, When he visited Our College on dated 19 March/2022.
NSS PROGRAMME – 23: (World Environment Day-22)
On the occasion of “World Environment Day” a Plantation Drive Program me is organized by the “NSS Unit & Eco-Club” of Sissiborgaon College on dated 5th June/2022. We the NSS Volunteers have planted eight numbers of plant in College Premise and about 23 plants are planted at Garmara play Ground with the help of “Garmara Yuvak Sangh” In this programme 13th Volunteers both Male and Female (11 female & 2 male) were participated. Also faculty members Mr. Juganta Saikia (Member Eco-Club) actively participated in the Programme.
In this day, President of Governing body Mr. Jugen Bhuyan, inaugurated the programme by planting a Bakul plant. Next, Principal (i/c) Bhaskar Chutia, guest Purandar Chutia (Pradhan Acharjya, Sankardeva Sikhu Niketon Sissiborgaon) Mr. Bishnu Bora, (Assistant Prof. Gugamukh College) have planted a tree in our College Premise.
A few snapshots are kept in our NSS Activities Register for future memories.
NSS PROGRAMME -24: “WEEKLONG YOGA WORKSHOP”
(From 13th June to 21st June/2022)
Yoga postures, Pranayama and meditation are effective techniques to release stress. Meditation is relaxation and rejuvenates the body & mind. With this aim in mind, a “Weeklong Yoga Workshop” was organized in convergence with the “8th International Day of Yoga” & “Azadi Ka Amrite Mahotsav” by the NSS Unit & IQAC in Association with Department of Philosophy from 13th to 21st June/2022 for the teachers & students of Sissiborgaon College in the Indoor Stadium. The Yoga instructor, Mr. Pulen Das, took Yoga Sessions from 13th to 21st June,2022 with great dedication. All the participants, specially NSS Volunteers as well as students in different Department were participated with full interest, enthusiasms and eagerness.
The sessions began by seeking the blessings of the Almighty by chanting the gayatri Manta. Asana starting with warming up and stretching were followed by a series of Padmasanas, Sukhasan, Tadasana, Bhujang Asana & ending with Shavasana. Exercises for relieving stress, reducing joint paint & enhancing the flexibility of the back were also done for the benefits of the participants.
NSS Program Officer Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi motivated the participants and conveys the importance of making Yoga an integral part of our daily life by extending the practice of yoga beyond the Mat.
The last session on the “8th International Yoga Day” Celebration concluded with an interactive session between the Instructor and the participants in Which the queries of the Teachers and students were addressed satisfactorily. The sessions were very refreshing, reviving and relaxing. Thank You –
Some Snapshots, related to Project/Field Study Report Submitted by the B.A. 4th Semester Students/Volunteers On the (Paper code-NSS-02, under SEC) Paper – “NSS In Socio-Economic Development”.
A plantation Programme is organized today on dated 19/07/22. under the scheme of “Chief Minister Institutional programme by the NSS Uit, Teaching staff & IQAC, Of Sissiborgaon College. In this programme Principal (i/c) Mr. Bhaskar Chutia sir, has inaugurated by planting a chebulic myrobalan plant. (Silikha). Next by Mr. Ditul lahan (Vice Principal), Kukheswar Borah (IQAC Coordinator), & Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi (Programme Officer) respectively has planted a sapling in the college premise. Many of the faculty members – name Krishna Bhuyan, Nava kr. Saikia, Manik Saikia, Mrs. Dimmy Chutia, Mrs. Debajyoti Bhuyan, Dimple sakia, Dr. Monju chutia are present and cooperated the programme successfully. 10 (ten) active NSS Volunteers are present (all are girls) in the CMIPP.
At the end of the programme all have celebrated the photo session and the principal sir has announced the programme will be continuing till 15th August and request to cooperate all. Thanks.
A few snapshots are kept in our NSS Work activities register for future record.
On the occasion of “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahutsav”, the 75 years of Independence, a “Hor Ghar Tiranga Awareness Programme” is organized on dated 04/08/2022 by the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College. In the Programme, Bhaskar Chutia (Principal i/c) explains the importance of “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav.” Mr. Dipankar Saikia, Inspector of Sericulture department also delivered his lecture on the occasion. Many faculty members, name – Mr. pulin Kr. Gogoi (P.O), Manik Saikia, Nava kr. Saikia, Juganta Saikia, Hemonta Bhuyan, were present in the programme. 21 (twenty one) NSS Vulunteers both male and female were present in the programme. Also they have asked to do “Har ghar Tiranga Abhiyan” from today in their locality.
A few snapshots are kept in our NSS Work activity register for the future record.
Programme – 27:
On the Occasion of “Oronodoi Month” which is a verification programme of Oronodoi Benefisary in Assam, a training programme is held in our college on dated 04/08/2022 for the NSS Volunteers who have selected as a verification member for the “Oronodai Schemes.” In this training programme, Mr. Dipankar Saikia, inspector of sericulture department have come as a resource person. He has explained details of the technical issues regarding the Oronodoi verification team.
23 (twenty three) numbers of NSS active Volunteers were present both male and female in the training programme. The training programme is inaugurated by the principal (i/c) Bhaskar chutia, by offering a gamucha to the resource person; also he delivered a short view regarding the Oronodoi verification team. Many faculty members name – Pulin kr. Gogoi, (programme officer), Bhaskar Chutia, Principal (i/c), Ditul lahan, Rajesh pait were present in the Training programme.
A few snapshots are kept in our NSS work activity register for future records.
Programme -28 & 29:
As Directed by the NSS North-East Regional Director Dipak Kumar, Sissiborgaon College has organized the “Iconic Week” on dated 13/08/2022 as a cleanliness’ drive at college entrance road & adjacent area and “March Pass rally” at adopted village for the awareness of “Har Ghar Tiranga.” On this occasion we the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College has gone 1st to the adopted village where with school children together held a march pass rally on the village road. After that we arranged a cleanliness drive in our college entrance road and adjacent area and kept the area clean. The “Iconic Week” celebrated ascleanliness drive was inaugurated by the Bhaskar Chutia, the Principal (i/c) of Sissiborgaon College and Ditul Lahan (Vice Principal) inaugurated the March Pass rally at the adopted village. Faculty member, Manik Saikia actively involved in the programme. 12 numbers active NSS Volunteers both male & female were participated in the iconic week programme. Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi, the prgramme officer NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College was guided the whole programme. The programme was celebrated successfully with all cooperation of faculty members of the college as well as the student community.
A few snapshot of the programme were kept in our NSS Activity register for future records.
Programme – 30:
On the Occasion of “Freshman Social”, A cleanliness Programme is observed as first Program of the schedule of the day in our College Campus by the Volunteers of NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College on dated 01/09/2022, Thursday. Four active volunteers including me have cleaned our entrance road and College field. We have collected specially polythin , disposable bottle etc. & kept the College area clean.
A few snapshots are kept in our NSS Work activities Register for future record. Thanks.
NSS Volunteers house to house survey on “Orunodoi Scheme Beneficiaries by the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College, Employed by the Govt. of Assam for verification of the “Orunodoi Scheme” beneficiaries. August/September,2022. Total 23 Volunteers both Male (6) & Female (17) was engaged in this Programme.
Today on dated 10/09/22, Saturday at 11.00 a.m. an awareness workshop was held on the topic HIV/AID, STI/STD, 2017act, TB, Adolescent Reproductive Sexual Health & Substance Abuse. Organized by Assam State Aids Control Society, Khanapara, Guwahati. In association with NSS and IQAC Sissiborgaon College. Resource persons of the programme were Mr. Manuj Buragohain, the field officer cum resource person Assam State Aids Control Society, Dhemaji. And Mrs. Rashmi Doley Gum, the counselor Dhemaji Civil Hospital. In this Programe, the resource person Monuj Buragohain explained clearly about the HIV/AIDs disease. He explained what are the reasons for HIV/AIDs and how can we control such type of disease. At the same time he explained nicely about the four reasons like – unsafely sexual interaction, unsafely blood received etc. that a man comes under the HIV/AIDs. He also explained that now a day’s reproductive sexual health, substance abuse etc. are the part of education. By explaining about it he said the role of students to control such type of disease, Specially he explained the immatured marriage which is a reasons for that.
Mrs. Rashmi Doley also explained about the consciousness of such type of disease so that we can protect it. Mr. Bhaskar Chutia, Principal (i/c) have inaugurated the awareness Workshop. Many of the faculty members – Pulin Kr. Gogoi (Programme Officer), Ditul Lahan (Vice Principal), Kukheswar Borah (IQAC Coordinator), Mrs Debajyoti Bhuyan, Tarulata Bhuyan Dimple Saikia, Juri Doley, Dr. Monju Chutia etc. Faculty Members are Present in this Worshop. In the last Pulin Kr. Gogoi gave vote of thank of the Programme. A few snapshots are kept in our NSS Work activities Register for future record
NSS PROGRAMME: 32:
On the Occasion of NSS Foundation Day,(24th September/2022) We the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College has Celebrated it awareness programme as “Health and Hygiene” at the Adopted Village. (2 No. Sumoni Gaon). In this Programme, Bhaskar Chutia (Principal i/c), Mr. Kukheswar Borah (IQAC Coordinator), Pulin Kr. Gogoi (Programme Officer, NSS) with 13 Numbers of NSS Volunteers (11 Numbers of Female & 2 Numbers of Male) together went to the adopted village. There we arranged a meeting with the Villagers and Bhaskar Chutia (Principal i/c.) explained nicely about the consciousness of Health and Hygiene so that we have protected our life from diseases. The Programme Officer, Pulin Kr. Gogoi clearly explained that as we have adopted your Village, our responsibility to visit frequently to your village and care. IQAC Coordinator also talked with the villagers about how to keep clean your village as well as self Cleanliness.
After that we have distributed “birth shop” for every household of the Village. In this way we have celebrated “NSS Foundation Day” & hope the programme becomes successful.
A few snapshot have kept in our NSS Activities register for future records.
Programme – 33:
On dated 27/09/2022 Tuesday, a Orientation Programme On “U-Report”, the suraksha campaign & for “newly joint NSS Volunteers” is held in our College at indoor stadium from 10.30 a.m. in the morning. Mrs. Rekha Sharma have invited for the Orientation Programme who is associated with “way foundation”. At the beginning Bhaskar Chutia (Principal i/c) have given his introductory speech for the volunteers and told them about the responsibilities of NSS. After that IQAC Coordinator Mr. Kukheswar Borah have given oath taking to the volunteers present in the meeting. The whole meeting have been anchoring by the Programme Officer Pulin Kr. Gogoi. The Programme was divided into two parts. In the first technical Session the Resource Person broadly explained about NSS and its necessities in our present context. In the second technical session she delivered on “U-Report” in details. She also joined the NSS Volunteers by giving whatsapp numbers and learned them how to participate into it. The Programme was Organized by NSS Unit & IQAC, Sissiborgaon College.
After completion of the programme Mrs. Tarulata Bhuyan maam has given Vote of thanks to entire team in order to cooperate fully and well anticipation.
A few snapshots are kept in our NSS Work activities Register for future record. Thanks.
NSS Volunteers who have selected from Sissiborgaon College Unit to attend at Dibrugarh University Pre Republic selection Camp, 15 October/2022.
NSS PROGRAMME – 34:
On the occasion of “Clean India Campaign 2.0”, a Mega cleanliness programme is organized in our College adjacent area today on dated –19/10/2022 by the NSS Unit, Sissiborgaon College. In this programme 27 numbers of NSS Volunteers were actively participated and they collected 35 kg. Plastics and disposable garbage from the adjacent area of the college also they Cleaned the College boundary by collecting garbage and college urinal by using fenails & jarm killer.
The programme is organized by the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College and in collaborated with Department of Pol. Science, Sociology, Economics and Philosophy and inaugurated by Mr. Ditul Lahan, the Vice Principal of the College by collecting a disposable bottle. Most of the faculty member’s name – Mr. Ditul Lahan, Mrs. Dibyajyoti Bhuyan, Mrs. Tarulata Bhuyan, Mr. Juganta Saikia, Mr. Manik Saikia, Mr. Hemonta Bhuyan, Mr. Jaganath Chutia, Mr. Nava kr. Saikia etc. have actively participated and coopered. Pulin Kr. Gogoi, the Programme Officer of the NSS Unit of Sissiborgaon College have guided the Programme and I think the programme was become successful.
A few snapshots are kept in our NSS activities Register for future Records. Thanks –
Welcome ceremony to Respected Principal Chaytanya Bora Sir, by our Volunteers as he has inspected our academic audit as the first schedule of NAAC assessment in our college.
- NSS PROGRAMME: -35
A “Run for Unity” and “Pledge Taking” Ceremony is organized on the occasion of (“National Unity Day”) Sarder Vallave Bhai Patel birth anniversary, the Nation builder of 1st Home Minister of India on dated 31/10/2022. In the morning about 7.30 a.m. we the NSS Volunteer have arranged a “Unity Run” from College main Gate to the Railway station of Sissiborgaon.12 Volunteers including four Faculty members have participated in this programme. After that at 10 am. A pledge taking ceremony is observed at college conference Hall and 55 Volunteers including 11 faculty members of the college were present in this oath taking programme.
The programme is organized by NSS Unit of the College and in association with IQAC & Student’s Union, Sissiborgaon College. I think, the programme was become successful by cooperating of the Volunteers and faculty members of the College. Specially I have grateful to the faculty members of IQAC Coordinator, Mr. Kukheswar borah sir, Mrs Dibyajyoti bhuyan Baideo & Mrs. Tarulata bhuyan ma’am for their inspirable cooperation from morning 7:30 am, to till end of the programme. Thanks.
A few snapshots are kept in our NSS activities register for future records.
Report of the NSS Special Camp, 2022:
Submitted by –
Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi, (Program me Officer)
NSS Unit, Sissiborgaon College.
Today, on dated 02-04-22 for seven days (from 02/04/2022 to 08/04/2022), We the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College is going to Organize the NSS Special Camp at Kadamoni L.P. School. (Near Adopted Village) It is about 5km. distance from the Sissiborgaon College. About 10.00 am. We the team of NSS Unit including 21 active NSS Volunteers (11 Male & 10 Female) with Nine Faculty members of the college have conducted the Camp. The Camp was Organized by Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi, Assistant Professor in Economics, the Programme officer of the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College and were supported by Department of Economics, Political Science and Sociology.
The Volunteers were asked to assemble in the College Playground at 10.00 am on 02/04/22 & taken to the school through the Auto. They started their journey around 10.30 am & reached the school by 11.00 am.
On dated 02/04/2022, Saturday, the 1st day, we observe it as a inauguration programme. In this Inauguration programme Mr. Dilip gogoi, head teacher of Kadamoni LP. School Presided the programme and Mr. Baskar Chutia (Principal I/C), Sissiborgaon College Inaugurated the Camp & gave the inaugural Speech. Mr. Ditul Lahan (Vice Principal), Mr. Kukheswar Borah (IQAC Coordinator) and one Village old person, name Mohan Chandra Chutia has deliberated their speech about the importance of Special Camp for NSS Volunteers and Villagae Community.
Programme Officer Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi anchored the inaugural session of the 1st day programme. Faculty members Mrs. Debajyoti Bhuyan, Mrs. Tarulata Bhuyan, Mrs. Arunima Bhuyan, Mr. Juganta Saikia, Mr. Hemonta Bhuyan, Dr. Monju Chutia and Mr. Uttam Kr. Chutia were present and Cooperated the inaugural Programme.
- Here, we have given some snapshots related to 1st day inaugural ceremony.
- Day – 2: (03/04/2022)
On the Second Day of NSS Camp there was an awareness Programme on “Road Safety.” Our invited guest Mr. Kulesjyoti Bhuyan (I/C, Sissiborgaon Outpost) deliberated a speech on Road Safety. He mentioned that to protect the highways, strict rules & regulations are urgently needed. All should follow the directions & guidelines when driving or operating a car. He also told that our lives are in our hands so it is important that we obey the rules & guidelines while on the road.
After Road safety, the NSS Volunteers Have taken Cultural and literacy exercise of Kadomoni LP School students. Specially they examine the little students on singing, dancing and sports ability of the students. Mr. Manab Saikia, (Secretary student Union) has leading the Session.
During the Camp by 1.00 pm. Volunteers were trained for self- defense by Sumpi lalung, a National player & Ex student of Sissiborgaon College. She spoke about the importance of physical fitness & advantages of physical fitness in self-defense. She demonstrated numerous self defense techniques. She involved the students to demonstrate these techniques. The students gathered a lot of practical knowledge about one’s own defense in times of crisis.
- Here, we have given some snapshots related to 2nd day’s activities.
- Day – 3: (04/04/2022)
A medical health care had been set up on the third day of NSS Camp. In this camp, proper medical treatment of the student of Kadamoni LP. School & nearby area was done and remedial measures were provided, all free of cost, including the basic medicines required for an early recovery.
The aim of the health camp was to administer health awareness & provide health counseling. A team of Sissiborgaon Block PHC Conducted the camp with which included general physical examination, Blood Pressure check-up, Blood Sugar check-up, Hemoglobin check-up, Necessary medical advice & precautionary measures were given to the students.
The Volunteers were given the task of taking down the details of the people who came for this health check-up and guide the people for the same. Check-up was performed on every patient. After that, they were sent to their respective doctors where they were appropriately given the right directions regarding their health. The Doctors carefully listened to the problems that patients were facing & provided an appropriate solution to cure it. The teachers helped in the successful completion of the camp & the villagers too were very enthusiastic & attentive.
- Here, we have given some snapshots related to 3rd day’s activities.
- Day – 4: (05/04/2022)
The first activity of 4th day of NSS Special camp was interaction with students of Kadamoni L.P. School. The NSS Unit Volunteers conducted drawing, Oral test, Mathematical test. The students of standard 1st to 5th standard were participated in the competition, students were provided with the papers & were instructed about the rules of the competition.
A session was conducted at 1.00 pm. On the topic “Environment.” Mr. Banamali Mahanta, invited guest from Biodiversity Management Committee of Sissiborgaon has mentioned in his speech about the importance of biodiversity & gave examples of plants & bees, without plants there would be no oxygen & without bees to pollinate there would be no fruits or nuts.
In the afternoon session group discussion on the last session were conducted. Here, we have given some snapshots related to 4th day’s activities.
- Day – 5: (06/04/2022)
On the 5th day of NSS Camp was door to door awareness programme on Health Hygiene & Dropout students of that area. The volunteers were divided into two groups. They Collect required data by sampling randomly 14 householders by each group of the village. The aim at the programme is to able to know about the real condition of the villagers on health, hygiene & Consciousness. From this programme Volunteers found two persons who has left out Schooling due to poor livelihood conditions.
Next session begins as a plantation drive at Kadamoni L.P. School boundary. We have planted six numbers of Bakul Plant at the School boundary. Mr. Pulin Kr Gogoi, the Programme Officer of NSS Unit of Sissiborgaon College, address the students on the importance of planting trees. The Volunteers cleaned the premises of the L.P. School & planted the sapling.
- Here, we have given some snapshots related to 5th day’s activities.
- Day – 6: (07/04/2022)
On the 6th day of NSS Camp a training camp on disaster management was organized by the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF). Inspector Vivek Kumar & the entire team of NDRF 12th Battalion, (Itanagar) visited the campus to impart training to students. The objective was to prepare NSS team to how to tackle a difficult situation. They were taught how to save live & make use of low-cost life saving equipment.
Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi, programme Officer, welcomed the guest & introduced the programme theme & its necessity. NDRF Officials imparted training to students on pre- hospital treatment techniques, including how to check bleeding & cardio pulmonary resuscitation, Well trained persons from the NDRF demonstrated emergency relief & rescue operation as part of the mock drill held in the campus. During the programme, Various search & rescue equipment, communication equipment & improvised rafts were exhibited for creating awareness among the students, NSS Volunteers & Villagers.
- Here, we have given some snapshots related to 6th day’s activities.
Day – 7: (08/04/2022)
The Seventh day was the closing ceremony of seven day NSS Camp. In this all the activities & events conducted during 7th day special camp were summarized by the Program me officer of NSS Unit. The Volunteers & School children performed various cultural activities like Bihu dance, Creative dance, singing Jyoti Sangeet etc. The purpose of the program me was to encourage the freedom of expression amongst the villagers. The villagers responded with great enthusiasm. The School children gave outstanding dance performances, recited poetry & sung song which conveyed a social message. The Program me was successful in proving the spirit of the people living in rural area.
- Here, we have given some last day’s activities. Thanks.
The list of participant who actively involved during the NSS Special Camp/2022:
- 1. MR. BIPUL DOWARAH – (6th Semester, Sociology)
- 2. MR. BISWAJIT BHUYAN – (6th Semester, Political Science)
- 3. MISS PUJA DAS – (4th Semester, Philosophy)
- 4. MISS DIBYAJYOTI GOGOI – (4th Semester, Assamese)
- 5. MISS DIPIKA CHITRAKAR – (4th Semester, Assamese)
- 6. MISS PONKHI CHUTIA – (4th Semester, Economics)
- 7. MISS MEHEBIS BEGUM – (2nd Semester, Economics)
- 8. MISS BARAKHA BHUYAN – (4th Semester, Philosophy)
- 9. MISS HEPPY DEORI – (4th Semester, Philosophy)
- 10. MISS ANITA SAIKIA – (2nd Semester, Philosophy)
- 11. MISS MAINA GOGOI – (4th Semester, Philosophy)
- 12. MISS KRISHNAMONI BHUYAN – (4th Semester, Sociology)
- 13. MR. GUBINDRA SAIKIA – (4th Semester, Philosophy)
- 14. MR. KULDIP DEORI – (2nd Semester, Assamese)
- 15. MR. RAJEN GOGOI – (4th Semester, Political Science)
- 16. MR. BHIRAJ CHUTIA – (4th Semester, Philosophy)
- 17. MR. JAYANTA DIHINGIA – (4th Semester, Sociology)
- 18. MR. MANASHJYOTI SAIKIA – (4th Semester, Philosophy)
- 19. MR. PRABIN CHUTIA – (4th Semester, Philosophy)
- 20. MR. TULTUL BHUYAN – (4th Semester, Philosophy)
- 21. MR. RAHUL DEORI – (2nd Semester, Philosophy)
Snapshots related to Pollution free Green Campus –
“Viva test” in B.A. 3rd Semester (Odd) Students , Paper Code-NSS01 – Under Skill Enhancement Course, (SEC-19), Paper – National Service Scheme and Youth Development. (Resource Person was Dr. Bijoi Kumar Changmai, Assistant Professor, Department of Accountancy, Subansiri College.)
NSS PROGRAMME -36:
Today on dated 24/01/2023, Tuesday 11:30 a.m., we the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College has observed the “National Girl Child Day” at College conference hall. The programme was in association with the IQAC and the department of Assamese & Economics. In this programme Bhaskar Chutia (Principal I/C), was presided over and Jugen Bhuyan, the GB President was invited as a chief guest for the programme. Total 18 numbers of NSS Volunteers (3 Male and 15 Female) were present in the programme.
Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi, the programme officer of the NSS Unit was anchoring and explained the objectives of the programme. Since 2022, Sissiborgaon College NSS Unit have been observing the “National Girl Child Day” Programme. In this occasion, we have selected three/four girl child for felicitation who have been contributing to our society or College. Today, we have selected two NSS Volunteers, Name Miss Anita Saikia & Rim Buragohain for their outstanding performance of the NSS work done for the year 2021-2022. G.B. President, Mr. Jugen Bhuyan Sir and IQAC coordinator Mr. Kukheswar Borah Sir gave their lecture to encourage students in every side they work. Faculty members name – Mr. Kukheswar Borah, Mrs. Tarulata Bhuyan, Mrs. Arunima Bhuyan, Mr. Anup Chutia, Rajesh Pait, Uttam Kumar Chutia, Nayanmoni Mohanta and Mr. Juganta Saikia were present and cooperated the programme.
Mr. Bhaskar Chutia (Principal i/c) also encourage them for the same & wishes their bright future. At the end of the programme Mr. Uttam kumar Chutia Sir gave “vote of thanks” to all to help the programme successfully. A few snapshots are kept in our NSS Activities register for future records. Thanks.
Snapshot is related to NSS Volunteers of Sissiborgaon College Unit performing their duty at the “Srimonta Sankardeva Adhibekhan” held at Simenchapori, Dhemaji Assam.
NSS PROGRAMME: – 37
On dated 03/03/2023, Friday, we the NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College has arranged an Educational Development Programme (Programme at Adopted School) at the adopted School (Kadamoni LPs). On this occasion 12 numbers of NSS Volunteers both male and female (2 male & 10 female) conducted the programme. The programme was guided by the Programme Officer Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi. In this educational development programme a drawing competition was held for awareness of reducing pollution in the local area. About 26 numbers of the LPs students have participated the competition. After the completion of the competition we distributed prize among the participate school students. In this case our NSS Volunteers guided the LPs students to become successful till the end. We offered heartiest congratulation to all participants in the programme & wish all a bright future. Thanks –
Outcome of the programme: To make aware to the school students about who to keep an environment free from the pollution. And the Volunteers of NSS Unit Sissiborgaon College motivated them in different activities from their own experiences.
A few snapshots are kept in our NSS activities register for future records.
NSS PROGRAMME: – 38
International Women’s Day/2023: On the occasion of International Women’s Day we the “NSS Unit” & “Women Cell” jointly organized a cleanliness drive programme in our college campus. At the beginning of the programme, Mrs. Tarulata Bhuyan (President of Women Cell) expressed about the objectives of the International Women’s Day. Mr. Bhaskar Chutia, (Principal I/C) have told about the importance of Women’s day and also tell today’s cleanliness drive that we have observed on the occasion of international women’s day. After that we the faculty members and NSS Volunteers with taking Dustbin bucket Collects solid plastic waste lying here and there in the boundary and the entrance road. 26 numbers active NSS Volunteers both male and female (2 male & 24 female) participated the programme. The Programme Officer (NSS) Mr. Pulin Kr. Gogoi guided the cleanliness programme and the volunteers followed it. We collected about 18kg. Solid waste and garbage from the college boundary and adjacent area. Some amount of collected waste were burned and some amount of collected garbage were kept at the dumping ground. So after the programme we have seen a clean environment of the college boundary.
In this programme faculty members Tarulata bhuyan, Bornali Chutia, Arunima bhuyan, juganta Saikia, Kukheswar Borah (IQAC Coordinator) Ditul Lahan (Vice Principal) Hemonta bhuyan, Rajesh Pait, Jagat Chutia, Manik saikia, have actively Cooperated in the programme.
Some snapshots are kept in our NSS Activities Register for future records. Thanks –
Snapshot related to NSS Volunteers of Sissiborgaon College Unit participated at the Zonal Camp at Moridhal College Under Dibrugarh University held on dated 19th, 20th & 21st March/2023. The name of the Volunteers From Left to right (Standing) – Miss Tulumoni Chutia, Miss Rim Buragohain, Mr. Rajen Gogoi, Mr. Sunal hazarika and Mr. Papu Bhuyan.
Some Snapshots related to “Survey of Youth Not in Formal Education and Regular Employment”. Data Collected by our NSS Volunteers from the Adopted Village. (No-2 Sumoni Gaon), On Dated 26/03/2023.
Snapshots are related to Hanging nameplate on the Trees by the NSS Volunteers which was planted by the various plantation programme organized by NSS Unit, College Administrator, Students and by the Faculty of the college before 4/5 years ago. and also recent time.
Snapshot related to “NAAC PEER TEAM” Visit in our College on dated 10th & 11th April , 2023.
Snapshots are related to the Project/Field study report submitted by the 4th semester students on the Paper NSS-02 (NSS in Social – Economic Development, Under SEC (Skill Enhancement Course), Surveyed during the Month of April, May/2023. The Three Different Topics that the students has collected data and write their Field/Project report from their own locality/area were as follows – (Any One Topic )
- Impact of Child Marriage in Rural Society.
- Role of Self Help Group in Women Empowerment.
- Jal-Jeevan Mission in Your Area /Village.